Saturday night smoothie surprise...

If you've been keeping up with me, you've come across my post on banana smoothies.  But I decided to do a little twist on my traditional banana smoothie. 

My husband wanted some Bailey's last night, but I had a better idea.

I stuck with the basics of my banana smoothies, 1 cup of milk, 2 handfuls of ice cubes, 2 bananas....I skipped the vanilla extract this time around.  Instead, I added Bailey's (I think it was around 1/2 a cup, not entirely sure, because I didn't measure it - don't judge me!) and some cocoa powder (about 2 tablespoons).  No cocoa powder laying around?  Maybe you have some hot chocolate from this extremely long winter laying around that you want to get rid of.  Blend for 1-2 minutes.  Serve and garnish with a slice of banana.

No comments:

Post a Comment