Chicken, Avocado, Feta Salad

A quick, easy salad that you can make for dinner or lunch.  I sauteed chicken in a little bit of olive oil, salt, and pepper.  I would've grilled it but it was raining out, and so I decided sauteeing was the better option.

I took a large bowl organic spring mix and tossed it with 1 1/2 tablespoon of light Greek yogurt dressing.  I plated the lettuce, and added feta.  Then I added sliced avocado on top of the lettuce, and topped it with the grilled chicken.  Sprinkled crushed red pepper and a little more black pepper over the top and boom.....healthy dinner complete.  You're welcome.

Ingredients:
  • Two chicken breasts
  • 1 large bowl of organic spring mix or whatever lettuce you prefer
  • Feta
  • 1 avocado
  • Crushed Red Pepper
  • Salt
  • Pepper
  • Olive Oil
  • Light Greek Yogurt based Dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment