Get your lobstah's here!

Happy Memorial Day!  Yeah I know I'm a few weeks late....BUT that's because I was getting my tan on at the beach all weekend!  The weather was perfect, and so what better way to enjoy it but on the beach.  This girl knows how to kick off the unofficial start to summer!

And typically when I hit the beach for the first time of the season, I have to end the day with my first lobster roll of the season.  We were staying in Seabrook (thank you to my in-laws for letting us stay at the cottage) so off to Brown's we go!  The smell of fried food was overwhelming, but that's okay, I'm here for my lobster roll!  The line was long as usual, but definitely manageable. 

Brown's make a good lobster roll, not the best, but definitely good.  I think the only thing that would really make this roll better is to make it BIGGER.  They grill the bun nicely (a must!), not too much mayo, not too much lettuce, a sprinkling of paprika on top....utter bliss.  Again, the only issue is I blink and I've inhaled the whole thing!

Me and hubby still haven't tried out Markey's across the street, but we might have to give it a whirl.  Brown's and Markey's are always battling to be the best.  The lines are equally long....but I think the Bresnahans can settle the score at least on who has the better roll.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment